This episode will answer all of your questions regarding how to incorporate Fall into your Montessori setting without getting stressed out about it.
Full video training here:
Incorporate Fall into your Montessori Environment
Fall is a great time to incorporate the changing seasons into your Montessori environment.
Here are some tips to do so without stressing out about it:
-Get some Fall-themed books from the library
-Make a Autumn mobile
-Bring in real leaves and acorns to decorate the shelves
-Paint with natural dyes made from leaves
-Do a leaf rubbings project
-Make homemade play dough in Fall colors
-String Fall leaves onto yarn to make garlands
Montessori Fall Printable Bundle ~ 10 Activities
This Fall Montessori Bundle has 10 printable activities (in PDF form) that help practice great fall-themed skills such as eye-hand coordination, fine motor skills, dexterity, alphabet, Fall vocabulary, Science Botany and more. These 63 pages include:
- Fall child hair decoration
- Cutting practice
- Symmetry drawing
- Lace looming
- Leaf feeding activity
- Paper strip looming
- Parts of a fruit printables
- Parts of a leaf printables
- Fall leaf patterns: learn 4 different patterns
- Fall Alphabet 3-part cards
EU buyers, CLICK HERE.
There is such a thing as “Montessori Fall”
There is something special about changing seasons.
It is fun and even educational to incorporate seasons into the Montessori environment.
Fall is definitely not an exception.
Here are some great ideas to have a “Montessori Fall.”
1. Celebrate the changing leaves. Go on a nature walk and collect leaves of different colors. Talk about how they change color and why. You can also incorporate this activity into a leaf rubbing project.
2. Make a Fall sensory bin. This can be as simple as adding some artificial leaves to your usual sensory bin materials, or you can get more creative with it.
3. Have a Fall picnic. Enjoy the cooler weather by having a picnic lunch outside. Add some fall-themed snacks to make it extra special.
4. Do a Fall-themed art project. There are endless possibilities here! Get inspired by looking at some examples online.
5. Celebrate harvest time with a special snack or meal featuring seasonal fruits and vegetables.
6. Make a Fall wreath for your home or classroom. This can be as simple or as elaborate as you want it to be.
7. Have a “pumpkin week.” This is a great opportunity to incorporate some pumpkin-themed activities into your normal routine. It can be as simple as adding a pumpkin-flavored snack to your menu, or doing a special art project featuring pumpkins.
8. incorporate Fall into your Montessori environment without stressing out about it! These are just a few ideas to get you started. Be creative and have fun with it!
Decorate your Montessori Environment for Fall
What do you think so far? This is just a start!
Be creative and have fun with it.
Your students will love all of the special touches you add to celebrate Fall in your Montessori environment.
We would love to hear your ideas for celebrating Fall in the Montessori environment.
Finally, please share them with us in the comments!
#MasterTheMontessoriLifeShow #themontessoriwayfoundationsframework #themontessoriwaypreproom #themontessoriguide #themontessorimethod #themontessoriway #MasterTheMontessoriLife #montessori #montessoriathome #montessoritopics #montessorieducation #themontessorilife #themontessorijourney #themontessoriexperience #montessoripodcast #montessoripodcasts #montessoriprogram #centeredmontessoriguide #normalizedchild #montessoridays #montessorian #montessoriactivity #montessorienvironment #montessoriquestions #montessorihomeschool #montessorikids #montessorimom #montessoriactivities #montessorimaterials
Wardrobe from: http://bit.ly/TNHstitchfix